Increase Web Traffic to Your Website


There are many different ways to increase web traffic. The area that most people ignore is multi-media. I use image tricks to get videos ranked. It's easy to get video out on your web sites, but not that many people do it.
What I'll usually do is audio and I'll blend it with a picture and some text. You can even read a post off and podcast it. It's really something to have video on your website. It helps when you have a lot of social proof, like how many downloads you have of a certain product. That brings in credibility. People keep coming back and it helps out your search engine results.
I'm sure that when the search engines notice that your link has been clicked on a lot and people stay on your website that that helps with your search engine ranking. I typically give my videos away for free. I also do a podcast from my blog and you can submit your podcast to some directories as well to get more traffic to your website. This is a really big trend.
I had over 10,000 podcasts downloaded off of my blog. People really like the podcast because they can plug-in and play wherever they go. They take you with them. I do the same thing with all of my other websites. You can even do this with your pen names that you have on your other sites.
The SEO process works pretty much the same way. You have to have great content to put in your video and audio. I keep everything all in one account and just replicate the process and use the same content that other people are using. It's really a simple strategy and it works well with my business model.
What I'll do is set up a blog and run my podcast through the blog. It's almost like playing a game of baseball, you have the ball which is the content and you just hit it out there. The search engines really love blogs.
When I build a blog, I'll start off with the money pages and the core content. Then I'll have another network supporting it to make it stronger. You can build up a good strong network that promotes the main core website and it works out really well. If you're doing this for other people, they really don't have access to that network and that could be a great way you can lock in a service fee for them.
When you set up networks on other websites you want to be careful that you don't over optimize. There are many tricks of the trade that you can use, but you just have to be careful on what you use. Those are just some tips on how to increase web traffic to your website.
Discover How You Can Rank Position #1 On Google Download Our Free SEO Training Course Here: http://www.melbourneseoservices.com/


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4487194

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search Box

Followers

Slideshow

Total Pageviews